Welcome to my femininity blog!
This is a place for a bite-sized wisdom. I am inviting you in to learn, to get inspired and to get to know me better. You will receive valuable tips and will have a sneak peak at my inner world. I am grateful for your curiosity!
Don't know where to start from?
I've mentioned that I am an organization nerd, right? :) To help you find your way, I've structured my femininity blog in categories:
- Femininity: For the strong, smart, and ambitious women with too many responsibilities, who want to feel more feminine
- For the fulfillment seekers: Here you will find life fulfillment simplified. Tips and easy-to-apply techniques to boost your fulfillment and your aliveness
- For the working women: You can find here my view on productivity, time management, business relationships, my CEO experiences and my tips on how to stay centered even in the busiest moments
- Relationships: Being practical here about how to change your status from “dating” to “in a relationship” and my top tips on how to build a relationship of depth and true connection
- Personal: From my birth story to my love life, my journey as a mom, daughter, sister and a friend. In this category you will see my “behind the scenes”
Have fun and don't be shy. I would love to read your comments!
My latest blogs
Heal the relationship with your mother and flourish as a woman
Your relationship with your mother is in the base of how you see yourself and how you interact with the world around you.
Becoming a mother for a second time
My birth story from the drama of having my waters broken without contractions to my dream birth – at home and in water
Staying feminine in a male-dominated profession
A topic for the modern woman who wants to have it all
Your emotions are a source of wisdom and power
Read how to master their storm and how to embrace their fluctuation
Create polarity between you and your work
Why is this important and a step by step guide to it
The trap of being (wanting to be) his first priority
and what is the healthier place to take in his life