We look at the feminine and at the masculine as two separate entities, while in reality they are the two poles of one thing, one unity.
They separate just enough to create attraction, polarity, all things are born from.
You can have polarity with another person, with a city, with a building, with an animal, with an object, with a flower, with an activity…. it is just a matter of you being connected to one pole (feminine or masculine) and the other thing – to the opposite pole.
When we talk about polarity you can experience it as a sexual attraction (when it is about polarity between people), but it could also be as aliveness, vibrancy and creative tension you are feeling in your body, which doesn’t need to result in any form of physical contact.
The focus of my work is supporting busy and ambitious women who operate from their masculine, to feel feminine. And one of the most powerful ways to stay on the pilot seat but to feel feminine, is to create polarity between you and your career/business. You as a woman to be connected to the feminine pole and your work – to the masculine.
You can experience this as a sense of relaxation, of trust, of surrender, of excitement for your work, but without the stress of it. It is a very, very powerful position to be, because the polarity between you and your work is igniting your creativity, your ability to see opportunities, it helps you enter an abundance flow where results, money and recognition are coming to you with more ease and less hustle. While you are working (and also outside of your work) are feeling playful, open, curious and comfortable.
In this post I will share how create the polarity between you and your work.
It is very difficult to be in your feminine if you are experiencing financial pressure and the responsibility to ensure yours (and/or someone else’s) survival. To create the healthy polarity, your basic needs should be met and you should not feel desperate nor stressed to provide.
How to do this?
- Calculate how much income you need to cover your basics – rent, food, school for the kids, medical insurance etc
- Limit all other expenses, related to your higher life standard, feel good spendings etc
- Save up enough money to cover your basic needs for 6 months and don’t touch at them
Once this is done, you will have a peace of mind, you can relax and enjoy more fully your work. You will be able to connect to your femininity and create the polarity between you and your work.
What is next?
- Your highest priority should be your wellbeing – physical, mental, emotional and energetic. Sleep enough, eat well, exercise daily, meditate, surround yourself with loving and supportive people, be mindful on what information you consume, take care of your feminine energy etc
- Use your masculine skills to:
- Make a realistic plan on when you work and when you rest. You need to have daily “me time” and slack in your agenda for spontaneity and easy time. If you need some inspiration, get for FREE “My femininity routine”.
- Make sure that you have 2 work-free days every week, dedicated to yourself and to the people who are really important to you
- Follow through with your will power
- You have more than enough time, you just need to know how to use it. If you need some help, check my training “The art of having time for everything”
- Trust more control less
- Work on your ability to trust. My program “Unlock the secrets of your feminine bliss” can support you with this.
- Delegate and/or hire help, so that you have more time for yourself and for the parts of your work which really bring you pleasure and fulfillment
- Slow down. Go for more flexible deadlines. Give yourself some grace and allow yourself to flow with what is.
- Your perfectionism is on your way. Usually it speaks about a wound of “I am not enough” or “I am not loveable” and trying to hide your insecurity by being perfect. This is a self-worth topic and if you want to work on it, get my E-book with powerful self-worth practices. The goal is to know that you are not perfect but that this doesn’t change the fact that you are valuable and loved.
- The qualities to adopt to do business the feminine way are trust, patience and perseverance. They will help you run the marathon of your worklife, choosing a healthy, comfortable and enjoyable pace. The trust and the patience come from knowing yourself, your skills and your talents. They are connected to your faith that you are on your path, that the Universe is supporting you and that you add value to everything you are doing. Perseverance is staying consistent and move one step at the time, keeping in sight the direction, but aligning the next step with what the present offers.
- Flirt with life and flirt with your to-do list. Adopt a playful attitude towards your work. You don't need to take it all so serious. It is like going on a first or a second date. Have fun. You know your game and even if you are new to what you are doing, you know who you are, what values you embody and what qualities you possess. You will be just fine!
It might look like a lot of work, but actually it is not. The moment you are in this type of polarity relationship, you will see how natural, pleasurable and rewarding it is. Just give it a try!